The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old March 25th, 2012   Scott Mateo is offline   #1
Scott Mateo
Answer Man's Pal

Default The Comic Scout (C.B. Cebulski)

porkosity: FED #122

A really great interview with C.B. on piracy, Colossus vs. the Thing, and Disney's control of Marvel!

"See, that's not at all what I'm irritated about...I'm irritated that you're trying to be an internet 'tough guy' to me." - Jake1823
Old March 25th, 2012   Scott Mateo is offline   #2
Scott Mateo
Answer Man's Pal

here's some more

"See, that's not at all what I'm irritated about...I'm irritated that you're trying to be an internet 'tough guy' to me." - Jake1823

Bookmarks

Posting Rules