The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2005   Brian LaBelle is offline   #65
Brian LaBelle
I teleported.

Britney would never reunite with Justin. He emotionally abused her and trashed her with that song. That's like wanting a wife to reunite with the husband who beats her.

Britney's married to her soulmate Kevin and they have a baby. Hopefully, One Year Later, Selina Kyle-Wayne will have a little child with Bruce to call their own.
ddf
Rion1986
But because of their rich history and Disney's spin on the relationship since the "Days of the Mickey Mouse Club" I believe they are meant to be together. there was a lot of self-doubt going for both of them. Especially when Britney's arch-nemesis, Christina from "Star Search" reared her drrrty head again.

He took it out by lashing out and her and when he left she hooked-up if not married everything that opened a car door for her. They'll get over it and some publicist will find a way to make them the couple they are meant to be.

Old October 2nd, 2005   Rion1986 is offline   #66
Rion1986
persona non grata

But because of their rich history and Disney's spin on the relationship since the "Days of the Mickey Mouse Club" I believe they are meant to be together. there was a lot of self-doubt going for both of them. Especially when Britney's arch-nemesis from "Star Search" reared her drrrty head.

He took it out by lashing out and her and when he left she hooked-up if not married everything that opened a car door for her. They'll get over it and some publicist will find a way to make them the couple they are meant to be.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!
ddf
Brian LaBelle
Not now. You're wrong. Britney's committed to her soulmate Kevin and their baby. As a Britney fan, I have more information on the matter, and am therefore more qualified to talk about the Federlines.

And can you please stop turning the on-topic Brulina topic into a Brit/Kev topic?

Old October 2nd, 2005   greenflameuk is offline   #67
greenflameuk
What Would Jack Bauer do?

Britney would never reunite with Justin. He emotionally abused her and trashed her with that song. That's like wanting a wife to reunite with the husband who beats her.
ddf
Rion1986
Is it?, writing a song about someone is totally different from a man beating his wife, it's a little stupid to compare the two.

Listen To The iFanboy Pick Of The Week Podcast!!...It's Grrreat!!.
Old October 2nd, 2005   jasonleo is offline   #68
jasonleo
Genius Honky Horseman

Yes. I hope you're proud of yourself for antagonizing me. Now you really are attacking me.

And I would appreciate you admitting that I'm right soon. Thanks!!
ddf
Rion1986
You really need to do some research on the words you use and the phrases that others use. The phrase I used is similar to the phrase, "it is like going to a battle of the wits with an empty barrel" or any number of other phrases that imply your points make no sense. You contradict yourself at every turn and it seems you just love to take these positions for the sole purpose of creating problems so you can take the victim role. Once again noone is attacking you and you have YET to prove anything. Now this is the third time you have accused me of attacking you, twice on the boards and once in the chat room. Because someone takes a different opinion than yours, that does not equate into ATTACKING.

caught a ride with a trickster and a javelin man
to a town down by the sea
Old October 2nd, 2005   Atom-Smasher is offline   #69
Atom-Smasher
Master Geoffan

You really need to do some research on the words you use and the phrases that others use. The phrase I used is similar to the phrase, "it is like going to a battle of the wits with an empty barrel" or any number of other phrases that imply your points make no sense. You contradict yourself at every turn and it seems you just love to take these positions for the sole purpose of creating problems so you can take the victim role. Once again noone is attacking you and you have YET to prove anything. Now this is the third time you have accused me of attacking you, twice on the boards and once in the chat room. Because someone takes a different opinion than yours, that does not equate into ATTACKING.
ddf
jasonleo
Not only that, he calls people with contrary opinions the "Lowest Common Denominator". So if anyone is attacking anyone, he is.

Go to the Nexus--you'll be glad you did!

The Nexus: Your Hub for Online Fandom
Old October 2nd, 2005   J-Liv is offline   #70
J-Liv
Frappuccino Jedi

I guess your opinion is wrong. The two don't like each other. Both are involved with other people.
ddf
Rion1986
This is where I gotta say something.

No person's opinion can be wrong. A "wrong opinion" is an oxymoron, a logical impossibility.

If the said person had stated the matter as a fact, then, given that you have sufficient factual evidence, you could then form a rebuttal(sp?).

To say that so-and-so doesn't like so-and-so is an erroneous argument, a fault of logic. It's pure specullation, as you can't possibly know what these people are feeling at this exact moment, unless they called you up on the phone and told you "I feel this way about so-and-so".

Truthfully, in my OPINION, you really are getting tooo hung up on this issue. It's just a comic, the progression isn't illogical for the character, and, in a month or two, he'll prly be back do the horizontal Batuzi with Selena anyhow.

Finallly, just out of curiosity, and please undedrstand that I mean this in no condescending way, how old are you?

-Jason

Old October 2nd, 2005   Sonic Death Monkey is offline   #71
Sonic Death Monkey
Neo Geoffan

Finallly, just out of curiosity, and please undedrstand that I mean this in no condescending way, how old are you?
ddf
JasonLives
I think the 1986 in his name should clue you in.

WATCH THIS!!!!
Old October 2nd, 2005   darthlucifuge is offline   #72
darthlucifuge
I Walk In Eternity

Man just when I though thsi thread couldnt get any stranger it does.
Okay lets settle this.
Batman and Catwoman are fictional they are not Real and shoul not affect your life in any possible way. Theya re drawings and words on paper nothing more.

Briney and Mr Trailor Trash are celeberties who could care less about you. They have there own lives and arent really concentrated on you at all. They are not obsessed with thier fans. They are people who like to entertain for money and could care less about anything else. They are owened by corporations and should not affect your life in any way. They are just people that like saying tyhe guy at dunkin donuts afeccts you.

So in closing stop obsessing over celbes and fictional characters. Your oppinion is no better then anybody elses, and maybe get a new hobby.

"Intelligence without imagination is useless. Creating is harder than knowing." - Franklin Richards
Old October 2nd, 2005   WARRIOR is offline   #73
WARRIOR
Deactivated

I can't believe Rion let this thread sink to a comparison chart between Batman/Selina and Britney/Kevin. LOL

Old October 2nd, 2005   callla is offline   #74
callla
Neo Geoffan

Just like
Dawson and Joey
ddf
jasonleo
This makes me wonder how Rion feels about the last episode of Dawson's Creek.

Sorry if I'm taking this too seriously, but I'm still annoyed that it's apparently okay to call Sasha a slut because she and Bruce kissed. It's as though this is somehow all her fault (how DARE she exchange mutual affection with a guy who probably has a soul mate!) and speaks ill of her character alone.

If Bruce and Selina have something together, let them have it. If they don't at the moment, though, don't just blame the other women Bruce dates ("sluts-of-the-week" apparently - again, totally their fault for getting into a relationship with Bruce, how dare they, those whores!); if Bruce is the one with the relationship, it's as much his responsibility to be faithful as it is their's to leave him be. In fact, in my opinion, it's MORE his responsibility, but I'm willing to accept that this isn't true for everyone.

But then, I suppose I just missed where Sasha went about trying to wickedly seduce Bruce - in spite of the fact that she knew his heart belonged to another (because she's a slut, naturally). I also missed the part where Bruce said, please don't kiss me, I am in love with someone else and I want to be faithful! (But of course Slut-sha did it anyway!)

Old October 2nd, 2005   k26dp is offline   #75
k26dp
Earth-7's L73dp

Bruce + Silver 4-Ever!

Old October 2nd, 2005   DarqueGuy is offline   #76
DarqueGuy
Advanced Geoffan

Somebody has read WAY too many Tiger Beats.

Old October 2nd, 2005   spudman is offline   #77
spudman
Neo Geoffan

Jesus, Rion give it a rest.Do you honestly think attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you is going to get Bats and Catwoman together?

Old October 2nd, 2005   darthlucifuge is offline   #78
darthlucifuge
I Walk In Eternity

Thier is no method to this pop culture madness!!!!

"Intelligence without imagination is useless. Creating is harder than knowing." - Franklin Richards
Old October 2nd, 2005   Professor Why is offline   #79
Professor Why
Multiversal Maniac

And can you please stop turning the on-topic Brulina topic into a Brit/Kev topic?
ddf
Rion1986
Hmmm... and you haven't hijacked several threads already by turning them into a Bats-Cats tango? Pot, this is kettle speaking...

Old October 2nd, 2005   Rion1986 is offline   #80
Rion1986
persona non grata

Jesus, Rion give it a rest.Do you honestly think attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you is going to get Bats and Catwoman together?
ddf
spudman
I'm the victim here. I'm not the one doing the attacking!

Closed Thread