The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2005   CapeandCowl is offline   #17
CapeandCowl
Gad Fly

You're forgetting that Bruce and Selina have had sex, something he didn't do with his sluts-of-the-week, like Vicki, Silver, etc...
ddf
Rion1986

oh now.....Bruce slept with Talia, like, god knows how often. He sure as heck MUST have slept with Vesper. Plus as Bruce he is hanging around floozies all the time.....say, does that make Bruce "easy". LMAO.

As for Vicki...as far as know, she only knows who Batman is in the Burton movie...

Old October 1st, 2005   krhorneman is offline   #18
krhorneman
Advanced Geoffan

I'm confused. He's had sex with Selina, who he wasn't married to, and kissed Sasha when she really needed to be encouraged and reminded of her humanity, but Sasha is the one who's the slut? I guess I have the wrong definition of the word.

Old October 1st, 2005   Bog is offline   #19
Bog
persona non grata

I'm from Iowa!
ddf
Rion1986

Nobody cares.

Old October 1st, 2005   Professor Why is offline   #20
Professor Why
Multiversal Maniac

Nobody cares.

ddf
Bog
no need to be a jerk about it

Old October 1st, 2005   TonyReese is offline   #21
TonyReese
I can see you too.

So I turn to the second-to-last page only to see the vomit-inducing shot of Batman kissing the freak-machine Sasha Bordeaux.

Talk about stomach-churning, and not to mention, majorly inconsistent. Batman's in love with Catwoman. Hasn't Rucka been talking to Geoff? Didn't he read the JLA Crisis of Conscience arc? Didn't he read the Catwoman ongoing, or Hush? I knew Rucka hated Catwoman, and I continue to be proven right with every Bat-related thing he writes.

At least I can take comfort in the fact that Bruce will never hook up with an electric monster like Sasha (who from now on will be called Slut-sha).
ddf
Rion1986
Gee, I always thought it was clear that Batman/Bruce Wayne was a womanizer on top of everything else. Catwoman, Shasha, Wonder Woman, Vicky Vale, the list goes on and on (and don't forget he is secretly married to Talia, LOL).
I think that his longing for female companionship is just a subconcious yearning to have a normal life. I.E. marriage, kids, white picketed fense around the mansion. Batman may be a hardcase but he's still a hurt little boy deep down inside that wants things to be right again.

Old October 1st, 2005   CapeandCowl is offline   #22
CapeandCowl
Gad Fly

Gee, I always thought it was clear that Batman/Bruce Wayne was a womanizer on top of everything else. Catwoman, Shasha, Wonder Woman, Vicky Vale, the list goes on and on (and don't forget he is secretly married to Talia, LOL).
I think that his longing for female companionship is just a subconcious yearning to have a normal life. I.E. marriage, kids, white picketed fense around the mansion. Batman may be a hardcase but he's still a hurt little boy deep down inside that wants things to be right again.
ddf
TonyReese
well put!

Old October 1st, 2005   WyldeWolf is offline   #23
WyldeWolf
Daddy's here, poozers!

ddf
TonyReese
So that's where Dick gets it from. I thought he was losing the incredible self-control he learned from Batman; in reality, it takes all of his willpower to supress the womanizing ways he inherited from his adopted father!

I'm done.
Old October 1st, 2005   TitansFan is offline   #24
TitansFan
Titanic Horseman

You're forgetting that Bruce and Selina have had sex, something he didn't do with his sluts-of-the-week, like Vicki, Silver, etc...
ddf
Rion1986
Go back and read Batman: Dark Detective from a few months ago...he has indeed slept with Silver

"What kind of Superhero needs to wet himself every hour?" -- TTYO #2

Crazy Titans Fan!

"You have two choices...."

Proud New Yorker
Old October 1st, 2005   Rion1986 is offline   #25
Rion1986
persona non grata

oh now.....Bruce slept with Talia, like, god knows how often. He sure as heck MUST have slept with Vesper. Plus as Bruce he is hanging around floozies all the time.....say, does that make Bruce "easy". LMAO.

As for Vicki...as far as know, she only knows who Batman is in the Burton movie...
ddf
CapeandCowl
No, he never slept with Talia. Selina is the only one he's slept with Post-Crisis.

The Talia/Batman sex scene happened in an OUT-OF-CONTINUITY book.

Old October 1st, 2005   Rion1986 is offline   #26
Rion1986
persona non grata

Go back and read Batman: Dark Detective from a few months ago...he has indeed slept with Silver
ddf
TitansFan
That's not in continuity, either!!

Harvey Dent isn't Two-Face anymore, peeps.

Old October 1st, 2005   callla is offline   #27
callla
Neo Geoffan

I'm confused. He's had sex with Selina, who he wasn't married to, and kissed Sasha when she really needed to be encouraged and reminded of her humanity, but Sasha is the one who's the slut? I guess I have the wrong definition of the word.
ddf
krhorneman
I agree. Oh, wow, she kissed Batman, what a slut!

Old October 1st, 2005   Sonic Death Monkey is offline   #28
Sonic Death Monkey
Neo Geoffan

No, he never slept with Talia. Selina is the only one he's slept with Post-Crisis.

The Talia/Batman sex scene happened in an OUT-OF-CONTINUITY book.
ddf
Rion1986
When why did their son show in Kingdom Come? Why would a possible future be based on an out-of-continuity book?

WATCH THIS!!!!
Old October 1st, 2005   Rion1986 is offline   #29
Rion1986
persona non grata

When why did their son show in Kingdom Come? Why would a possible future be based on an out-of-continuity book?
ddf
Sonic Death Monkey
*sighs* Kingdom Come is an Elseworlds, too.

Old October 1st, 2005   Switcherman is offline   #30
Switcherman
Neo Geoffan

Default Sex and the Bat

Actually, Bruce has had sex with Silver...while she was engaged no less.

Who's the slut now?

Old October 1st, 2005   Rion1986 is offline   #31
Rion1986
persona non grata

Actually, Bruce has had sex with Silver...while she was engaged no less.

Who's the slut now?
ddf
Switcherman
That was the 70s, so it's not in continuity, bc it's pre-Crisis.

Old October 1st, 2005   Sonic Death Monkey is offline   #32
Sonic Death Monkey
Neo Geoffan

*sighs* Kingdom Come is an Elseworlds, too.
ddf
Rion1986
Yes, an Elseworlds based on current continuity, not on other Elseworlds continuities.

WATCH THIS!!!!
Closed Thread