The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Television, Movies and Animation

Television, Movies and Animation aka The Talkies!

Old March 25th, 2016   ronaldj is offline   #1
ronaldj
Supreme Geoffan

Default Bad Blood

I am a little late to the game but while the world was watching Batman vs Superman I was watching Batman, Bad Blood. I thought the story was very good, kept my interest. The ending had a twist I did not catch coming. Well written and nicely presented. I personally am not a fan of Batswoman or Batwing, but they were done right in my view. The bad guys were bad, the good guys were good and Robin added some nice comic relief. The show showed how well Batman had trained the others and how they worked together as a “family” of crime fighters. Alfred, “Bloody Hell” controlled the show.

One day I'll be done with this, but for now, once more into the fray. Thom