The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Comic Shop: Geoff Johns > Geoff's film, television and video games!

Old March 25th, 2015   kipster is offline   #1
kipster
Super Hero Support

Default Brandon Routh as ATOM

I haven't really minded Brandon Routh being on Arrow so much, but tonight was his first appearance as ATOM, and man, it was just sooooooooo boring! I cant imagine him carrying a whole show, if the rumors of a spin-off are to be believed.

Maybe he's just not cut out to play the part of any super hero.

"We pursue that which retreats from us"
Old March 26th, 2015   ronaldj is offline   #2
ronaldj
Supreme Geoffan

I felt that way but I think he is getting a little better in the arrow....a spin off that might not work but I have never been an atom or roth fan....

One day I'll be done with this, but for now, once more into the fray. Thom
Old March 30th, 2015   Mich-79 is offline   #3
Mich-79

Does anyone else think they're giving him Superman's powers instead of the Atom's???
I mean, his armor is red en blue, can fly and has x-ray vision ...
I'm also starting to think they should have used Ted Kord instead of Ray Palmer ... an exosuit would have been easier to accept for the blue beetle than for the Atom IMO.

Old March 31st, 2015   starks is offline   #4
starks
Geoffan

Yeah, I don't know who this "Atom" is. It's so far away from the character in the comics. I wouldn't watch a spin-off as it's constituted right now.