The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Town Hall > ComicBlogs: The Voice of the People

ComicBlogs: The Voice of the People Everyone gets a blog, subscribe to others' blogs, get feeds, and more!

Old August 31st, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #1
Wayne Voto
Paladin

Default My Place to Vent

There's a new blog entry added:

My Place to Vent

Well it has been awhile since I have been on here because things have been rough over the last 4 to 5 years. I should have hung out here more because this is the one place that I know that I can vent about things without the complaints getting back to certain people who would then get pissy.
ddf

Really a member since Aug 2003 as CaptainFlash
Old August 31st, 2012   Mackaybear is offline   #2
Mackaybear
Polar Bear Horseman

It's nice to have you back. And I hope things go well for you and your wife. I can't imagine how hard it must be to live with her parents.

But it is to be hoped that things will work out

I may be old and crippled, but I ain't dead yet.
Old September 1st, 2012   ronaldj is offline   #3
ronaldj
Supreme Geoffan

we all need space....either to vent or to chill....take care

One day I'll be done with this, but for now, once more into the fray. Thom
Old September 1st, 2012   JRM is offline   #4
JRM
Jim, the Auld Phart

we all need space....either to vent or to chill....take care
ddf
ronaldj View Post
Agreed.

Jim

Uncle Raffe's Private Stock
Contents: lots of Knowledge, Opinions, and Excessive Honesty. May induce a Tendency to Ramble...

The LSH ... RIP
Old September 1st, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #5
Wayne Voto
Paladin

Thanks guys. I know that here I have support from some great friends. I know that things are getting better, I just need to be patient. Plus I will try to write some fun stuff here too.

Old September 1st, 2012   Keith Dallas is offline   #6
Keith Dallas
At a Hockey Game

Hope everything works out for you.

Old September 1st, 2012   jafabian is offline   #7
jafabian
I’m not dead.

A blog is a great place to vent. Hope things work out for you.

Old September 1st, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #8
Wayne Voto
Paladin

Well I thought that I would be letting off some steam about this morning, but it is a little thing that isn't bugging me any more.

During the week I get up at 6am to get ready and take care of things before leaving for work. This includes fixing my lunch, showering, breakfast, feeding the dog and taking him out. Now this isn't that early to get up but on the wekends I do have the chance to sleep in untill 7am before getting going for the day. I think that it would be nice if my wife Amanda would take care of Sull (the dog) on the weekend mornings. Well as usually happens the dog is with me and gets me up (that doesn't bother me) but this morning Amanda brought him into the room at 6 and woke me up. And I am not a person who can just fall back to sleep in the mornng, you wake me up and I am up.

I know that this is a bit petty and stupid but I know that if I let it out in small amounts it won't build to a big eruption of anger.

Old September 4th, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #9
Wayne Voto
Paladin

Default My Doctor's Office

After dealing with the office staff at my Doctor's office I am seriously considering changing doctor's. I just started see this Doc back in November, and the people that work and run the office for the most part shouldn't be trusted to had out french fries from a drive though window, and some how they are working in the medical profession. This is about the fourth time that they have screwed something up.

Old September 6th, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #10
Wayne Voto
Paladin

Well after a very busy day at work, with a left over pile to continue on today, the car died (again) last night. Now we are down a vehicle, but thankfull I have some people that I can carpool with to and from work. That is a great plus.

I want to stay positive but I am fighting my usual urge to say screw it, give up and why should I care. I would love nothing better to sit on my butt and just let the world go by. It would be nice if something out and out nice happened in my life.

Old September 7th, 2012   chrisbenes is offline   #11
chrisbenes
No Pants Friday EVC

always try to keep a positive outlook....I know it can be difficult sometimes

SPOON!!!!

Independent George
Old September 7th, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #12
Wayne Voto
Paladin

I do try to keep a positive attitude. I hate feeling grumpy and pissed that things are all out of wack. I am just glad that I started coming back and spending time online here.

Old October 14th, 2012   Wayne Voto is offline   #13
Wayne Voto
Paladin

I do really hate to day this but I have to vent tonight.

I can not stand the witch of a mother-in-law that I am forced to live with. Due to my wife's and I situation we are stuck living with her folks.

Her mother is the most self centered person that you will ever meet. I feel sorry for my father-in-law but it is partly his fault. If you keep bending over backwards for someone and do every little thing for them then what else can you expect.

I am all for doing nice things for your wife, I try to do them all the time. But there is a line. Sadly I am coming very close to hating this woman, and I know that as soon as we are able to move out I am not going to do one single thing with her folks since I honestly no longer want to be in the same room as this self centered harpee.

Tonight was one more straw that was added to the camels back and soon the dam is going to burst and she is going to hear me say how I honestly feel, and I will not hold back as my wife asks me too.