The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Town Hall > ComicBlogs: The Voice of the People

ComicBlogs: The Voice of the People Everyone gets a blog, subscribe to others' blogs, get feeds, and more!

Old September 14th, 2011   DaVeO is offline   #1
DaVeO
Talk to the Hand of Doom

Default My DCnU reviews Part the Second! (fairly spoiler free)

There's a new blog entry added:

My DCnU reviews Part the Second! (fairly spoiler free)

I clicky the picture, I buyee the comic. Grifter:Completely unsatisfied. The plot was all built up, it set the stage pretty perfectly but I just had a big feeling of "meh" all though out. I really wanted to like this too. CAFU did a bang-up job on the pencils however, I just wish a stronger script supported it. 2 out of 5
ddf

Where ever you go, there you are.

Bookmarks