The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old October 18th, 2010   jafabian is offline   #1
jafabian
I’m not dead.

Smile Carnage issue #1 Preview & Discussion

CBR PREVIEW.

CARNAGE IS BACK! The fan-favorite villain returns to rock the Marvel Universe, with the Amazing Spider-Man and the Invincible Iron Man first on his hit list. But just why – and how – has Carnage returned, and how many of Marvel's heroes will it take to stop him? Superstar creators Zeb Wells (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, NEW MUTANTS) and Clayton Crain (GHOST RIDER, X-FORCE) team up for the Spider-Man epic that’ll leave jaws on the floor! Literally!
ddf

Old October 18th, 2010   BrianT is offline   #2
BrianT
@PAComicExaminer

That art's pretty amazing. And I'd definitely get a kick out of seeing Carnage again (not that I read much of him before).

Philadelphia Comic Book Examiner
Twitter: PAComicExaminer

Subscribe to my page
Old October 18th, 2010   TJLamb0518 is offline   #3
TJLamb0518
Klinton Spilsbury 4Ever

Well....should be interesting to see if he's got the....ahem...guts to make a comeback nowadays.

Writing Reality Checks with my mouth that my body can't cash....

In new DCU, book drops you. - Yakov Didio
Old October 18th, 2010   chrisbenes is offline   #4
chrisbenes
No Pants Friday EVC

I'll pass on this.

SPOON!!!!

Independent George