jafabian
I’m not dead.

Arrow SPOILERS Aquaman issue#25 - Geoff's last issue

NEWSARAMA PREVIEW

AQUAMAN #25
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by PAUL PELLETIER and SEAN PARSONS
On sale NOVEMBER 27 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

THE EXTRA-SIZED CONCLUSION TO “DEATH OF A KING”! Aquaman now knows the true responsibility that comes with being King of Atlantis. But that means he and Mera face a difficult choice—one that could destroy the love that’s defined their lives! Villains become allies, friends become enemies, and the scope of Aquaman’s undersea world grows bigger than ever!
ddf

Old November 28th, 2013   shamon2k7 is offline   #2
shamon2k7
Geoffan

Cool last issue can't wait for the next event aquaman always been awesome to me . Thanks Geoff for bringing him back to the front lines.

Old November 30th, 2013   Alan is offline   #3
Alan
Supreme Geoffan

Fantastic wrap up issue, that proved a few people wrong in what DC will or won't do too. I think if I were to read back through Geoff's run it would be a perfectly paced story that had a series of pay offs which show that from #1 he knew how this was ending.

I just hope we don't go downhill from here, but Geoff is still a hard act to follow. More Aqua-fun to come in Justice League though.