The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Television, Movies and Animation

Television, Movies and Animation aka The Talkies!

Old June 11th, 2015   lastActionHero is offline   #17
lastActionHero

Pacific Rim's second edition would be dumb. They have already closed the portal = no Kaiju vs Jaegar fight anymore. The movie should have ended in a way showing atleast one Kaiju that remained alive after the nuke took off so that a sequel could take place. I listened carefully to each sentence and the scientist said "Cause of Kaiju's existence in Pacific Rim was pollution. We bassically terraformed it for them". Will have to wait for what comes next!

My inspiration is Maureen O'Connell, CFO at Scholastic. Love both her presentations and videos.
Old July 29th, 2015   OldCarSmell42 is offline   #18
OldCarSmell42

I heard about this movie from my friend and i am very excited. Hope trailer will be uploaded soon.

Old August 4th, 2015   starks is offline   #19
starks
Geoffan

The movie was nice for what it was. Not everything needs a sequel. The merchandising is still going strong though. So maybe that's the reason.

Old August 8th, 2015   OldCarSmell42 is offline   #20
OldCarSmell42

I have watched Pacific Rim Movie. I love this movie. Now i am waiting for this movie and expecting same from this movie

Old August 28th, 2015   Elias is offline   #21
Elias
Supreme Geoffan

Default Pacific Rim 3

Guillermo Del Toro Wants Pacific Rim 3 to Have Godzilla as a Guest Star

Old October 29th, 2015   Elias is offline   #22
Elias
Supreme Geoffan

Twitter:
PACIFIC RIM 2: Budget and script went in. No answers yet. If anything happens, I will post. If nothing happens, I will just keep rambling.
ddf
Guillermo del Toro

Old February 24th, 2016   Elias is offline   #23
Elias
Supreme Geoffan

‘Spartacus’ Creator Steven S. DeKnight To Direct ‘Pacific Rim 2’

China's Wanda to Announce "Major Deal" This Week, Says Chairman Wang
The billionaire business leader's remarks have sparked speculation that Wanda could be the minority buyer of Paramount Viacom is courting.
In January, Wanda finalized its acquisition of Thomas Tull's Legendary Entertainment. The deal marked the first time that a movie studio capable of producing big-budget global blockbusters — Legendary has been involved in such hits as Godzilla, Inception, Jurassic World and Pacific Rim — has come under Chinese ownership. At its year-end meeting, Wanda said it plans to make five major acquisitions in 2016, at least three of which will be outside China.
ddf
Patrick Brzeski