The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > The Comic Shop: Creators > Leonard Kirk

Leonard Kirk Artist: JSA, Supergirl, H.E.R.O., Bloodhound, Amazing Fantasy

Old November 7th, 2007   67wm is offline   #1
67wm

Default Leonard's art on sale

Hello all-

Don't know if any of you are original art collectors, but Leonard's art is part of the annual sale at www.theartistschoice.com (mods if this is a violation sorry and feel free to delete the thread) I should probably have waited until I had reserved my favorite pages (couple of JSA and a Supergirl), but wanted to share this with anyone that may be interested.

Old November 8th, 2007   RJ Squires is offline   #2
RJ Squires
persona non grata

Hello all-

Don't know if any of you are original art collectors, but Leonard's art is part of the annual sale at www.theartistschoice.com (mods if this is a violation sorry and feel free to delete the thread) I should probably have waited until I had reserved my favorite pages (couple of JSA and a Supergirl), but wanted to share this with anyone that may be interested.
ddf
67wm View Post
Roflmao......

Leave it to my buddy Spencer to have someone plug the site....

Old November 9th, 2007   DABEARS is offline   #3
DABEARS
KRYPTO,NOT ON THE CARPET!

I always buy a ton of pages during this sale. I just can't help myself.

"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright
Old November 10th, 2007   joefixit2 is offline   #4
joefixit2

I'm still waiting for Marvel to give back the Hulk pages to Leonard.

Old September 20th, 2008   Moonbeam is offline   #5
Moonbeam
Vaneta Rogers

I have five original art pieces framed on the wall and hanging in my family room, and three of them are by Leonard.

His stuff rocks.

Old June 8th, 2009   clockwerkjay is offline   #6
clockwerkjay

Default captain britain pages available

Hi All,
I thought I'd post in here that i sell my portion of the art returns directly. U can see them here:
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=28090
If you see something you like shoot me a line...

Old March 12th, 2010   doctor_when is offline   #7
doctor_when

I own four amazing pages from Captain Britain and MI:13 -- 2 from Spencer Beck and 2 from the incredibly nice Jay Leisten. I keep hoping that pages from the last few issues of the series will show up on Spencer Beck's site, the Artist's Choice. Does anyone know if this will happen?

Old March 12th, 2010   Leonard Kirk is offline   #8
Leonard Kirk
RESIDENT OFFICE BIMBO!!

I own four amazing pages from Captain Britain and MI:13 -- 2 from Spencer Beck and 2 from the incredibly nice Jay Leisten. I keep hoping that pages from the last few issues of the series will show up on Spencer Beck's site, the Artist's Choice. Does anyone know if this will happen?
ddf
doctor_when View Post
Yes. The pages from the final issues will be added to Spencer's site but probably not until May.

REMEMBER!! SCIENTOLOGISTS EAT KITTENS!!

For additional revelations, read my stupendous blog---> http://leonardkirk.comicbloc.com/

DO IT NOW!!
Old March 12th, 2010   doctor_when is offline   #9
doctor_when

Thanks Leonard! I am just blown away by your work on this series! So many of my favorite characters -- Captain Britain, Spitfire, Union Jack -- have never looked so amazing!

I'll keep an eye out for the additional pages in May. Am I right that you are drawing the team in Age of Heroes #1? The only thing better than new pages to purchase would be new pages period! (Sorry, fanboy moment!)

Old March 12th, 2010   Leonard Kirk is offline   #10
Leonard Kirk
RESIDENT OFFICE BIMBO!!

I'll keep an eye out for the additional pages in May. Am I right that you are drawing the team in Age of Heroes #1? The only thing better than new pages to purchase would be new pages period! (Sorry, fanboy moment!)
ddf
doctor_when View Post

Yup. The issue comes out in May. I only drew a short two page snippet. There was an interview with Paul Cornell and the other writers involved with Age of Heroes over on Newsarama. http://www.newsarama.com/comics/Age-...el-100210.html

REMEMBER!! SCIENTOLOGISTS EAT KITTENS!!

For additional revelations, read my stupendous blog---> http://leonardkirk.comicbloc.com/

DO IT NOW!!