The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old January 25th, 2016   Amentep is offline   #17
Amentep

That has been the assumption I'd argue. Now to see HOW it comes to pass as everybody is still rather disparate.
ddf
PyroTwilight View Post
Yeah I'm not sure how they're going to get everyone together, but here's hoping that it happens - I admit I sometimes forget where the characters are or what they last did there are so many plot threads juggling.

Old March 10th, 2016   Amentep is offline   #18
Amentep

Read the most recent issue I have, revealing some back story to Mera (and that she hasn't been totally honest about why she's not in Atlantis) and some intrigue for Stargirl.

I do hope they get all the main characters in one place at some point; I like the ideas of the book (and sometimes the book itself is really solid), but sometimes when an issue comes out that only focuses on a couple of the team and particularly here when it seems like its setting up why they're doing what they do, I begin to feel like we're seeing all set-up and no payoff.