The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old November 6th, 2015   Call Me El is offline   #1
Call Me El
Geoffan

Default What happened to the pre-Flashpoint Supergirl?

Correct me if I've misunderstood any of this but a panel of Lois and Clark #1 appears to show that after Pre-Flashpoint Superman, Pre-Crisis Supergirl and the other heroes were sent back to undo COIE in Convergence, this time around Pre-Crisis Supergirl survived but declined to live with Pre-Flashpoint Lois and Clark in the New 52 universe, instead choosing to search for her own destiny (reportedly in the pages of Justice League 3001).

It seems odd that this Clark should miss that Kara but make no mention of his actual cousin.

So my question is: Has there been any clue as to the fate of Pre-Flashpoint Superman's real cousin, Pre-Flashpoint Supergirl? Or are we just to assume that she simply ceased to exist along with the rest of the Pre-Flashpoint universe?

"I know nothing stays the same
But if you're willing to play the game
It's coming around again" - Carly Simon
Old November 6th, 2015   mego joe is offline   #2
mego joe
Geoffan

Correct me if I've misunderstood any of this but a panel of Lois and Clark #1 appears to show that after Pre-Flashpoint Superman, Pre-Crisis Supergirl and the other heroes were sent back to undo COIE in Convergence, this time around Pre-Crisis Supergirl survived but declined to live with Pre-Flashpoint Lois and Clark in the New 52 universe, instead choosing to search for her own destiny (reportedly in the pages of Justice League 3001).

It seems odd that this Clark should miss that Kara but make no mention of his actual cousin.

So my question is: Has there been any clue as to the fate of Pre-Flashpoint Superman's real cousin, Pre-Flashpoint Supergirl? Or are we just to assume that she simply ceased to exist along with the rest of the Pre-Flashpoint universe?
ddf
Call Me El View Post
nvrmnd
Last edited by mego joe; November 6th, 2015 at 09:13 AM. Reason: nvrmind

Rise from the ashes and blaze in everyday glory.- Rush[br]It was so much simpler before the Crisis. -Me
Old December 9th, 2015   PyroTwilight is offline   #3
PyroTwilight
Supreme Geoffan

Actually I wonder about that too. Was it answered any where?

Old December 9th, 2015   Trevor is offline   #4
Trevor
Geoffan

I love DC more than my friends and family, but even attempting to make sense of their continuity is grounds for admission to Arkham.