The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Television, Movies and Animation

Television, Movies and Animation aka The Talkies!

Old March 31st, 2016   Jorge Galvan is offline   #1
Jorge Galvan
Supporters

Default Ronnie Corbett (of Two Ronnies fame) dead at 85

“Now it’s goodnight from me.” ‘’And it’s goodnight from him.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...t-85/82460538/

Loved the Two Ronnies as it was a huge part of my love of Brit-com and was part of my sunday nights where WTTW (channel 11 PBS) would have the 3 hour block of Fawlty towers/Monty Python, Dave Allen at Large, DR WHO, and the Two Ronnies as yer last call!!

and later on in the 80's Mr. Corbett would star in the sitcom: SORRY, which I was A HUUUUGGGGEEEEE fan of!!! loved that show I couldn't wait for it to come out on DVD!!!

Last time I saw him on the telly was when he was on Graham Norton's show after he got his MBE. What a great guy. I already miss him.

RIP Ronnie.