The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old February 2nd, 2016   Amentep is offline   #17
Amentep

The absence of a Thundarr comic has bothered me for years, especially when (early 2000's??) nearly every other freaking 80s action cartoon was getting resurrected as comics. THUNDARR WOULD SELL!!! (At least for a year or two, assuming they didn't do something too glaringly awful with it.)
ddf
Mr. Wrong View Post
Well I'll be honest, I've wondered for some time why there wasn't some of the cartoon action comics being put out in cartoon form that DC has ties to through Warners.

Are these miniseries or ongoings?
ddf
Penny Dreadful View Post
I don't think anyone has said, so I suspect miniseries that could become ongoings if popular.

Old February 2nd, 2016   superfriend is offline   #18
superfriend
laughs at comics

as i survey the comicbook landscape the people in charge at DC Comics nowadays are about the last people i'd want to reimagine the HB characters (maybe Avatar would be a worse fit, lolz).

that said, Future Quest with that creative team and (hopefully) some freedom and i'm there.

Wacky Race Land is intriguing.

i have no use for the Scooby or Flintstones reinvention.

observe everything, admire nothing
Old February 18th, 2016   imarriedsatanII is offline   #19
imarriedsatanII
Horseman of the Calypso

I actually would be interested in checking out all of these. And I'm sorry, but Amanda Connor can draw anything and I'd love it. Her Flintstones interpretation looks incredible to me!

"Something profound" - Me