The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old January 20th, 2007   Yanni is offline   #1
Yanni
Geoffan

Default Will Pfeifer talks about Catwoman & Amazons Attack

http://comics.ign.com/articles/756/756923p1.html

This is a really good interview and though I don't read Catwoman, I am definetly looking forward to Amazons Attack.

Old January 20th, 2007   booyah is offline   #2
booyah
Effing Awesome Horseman

Location: Arkham Asylum, revolving door for the Criminally Insane

Awesome interview. I love Catwoman, and am REALLY looking forward to Amazons Attack!!! Pheifer is seriously under rated and I hope AA puts him on the map big time.

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Old January 20th, 2007   Piper is offline   #3
Piper
Master Geoffan

Great interivew. The idea of Pfeifer writing Wonder Woman appeals to me. I can't wait for Amazons Attack.

As for Catwoman there were lots of interesting tidbits there. I'm glad to know that Holly will continue to wear the mask at least a little bit now that Selina is back in the role.

The interview did remind me of one thing I thought of while reading the latest issue but forgot to mention in the thread. It does seem a bit weird to me that Batman doesn't know that Catwoman killed Black Mask. BM was a major baddie and he was murdered; it seems to me that Batman would have focused on finding out who did it. I guess it could be said that he had already left Gotham by the time the murder happened and that when he came back, it was low on his priorities, but I still think he would have investigated and come up with the truth rather quickly.

The Flash: Fastest Man Alive #12
(...3x2 (9yz)4a)
Old January 20th, 2007   booyah is offline   #4
booyah
Effing Awesome Horseman

Location: Arkham Asylum, revolving door for the Criminally Insane

I don't think that that little tidbit will just fall to the way side. I am sure it will be addressed soon enough. Between Holly getting arrested, Lenahan going renegade, and Selina stealing from Lex Luthor, the world's greatest detective is bound to put it all together, when or if he decides to look into it.

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of bubblegum.