The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old November 11th, 2006   Starba is offline   #81
Starba
Neo Geoffan

So what you're saying is that they're sacrificing Ted and Vic in the name of screwing their creators out of royalties (assuming that they're entitled to any right now), and then that they'll sacrifice Renee and that Beetle kid so that they'll have an excuse when asked why they don't have more hispanic characters (because they don't sell)?

Lame.
ddf
Ohoni View Post
I didn't say they were sacrificing those characters, although in Renee's case it might be true if she's more popular as herself than a legacy Question/Answer. Jaime, on the other hand, benefits and so does the industry, because he wouldn't have existed without taking Ted's place. If their comics sell well, though, everybody wins, I guess. Except for the Charlton creators.

Old November 12th, 2006   Old_Beetle is offline   #82
Old_Beetle
Neo Geoffan

Once the dust has settled, in #1 of Meltzer's league, which Question would be more in character asking Vixen out by note?
I reckon it fits much better as something that Renee would do..

Old November 12th, 2006   Ohoni is offline   #83
Ohoni
persona non grata

Once the dust has settled, in #1 of Meltzer's league, which Question would be more in character asking Vixen out by note?
I reckon it fits much better as something that Renee would do..
ddf
Wasn't it esteblished that that note was a red herring anyways? Vixen might not know if there were a changing of the guard.