The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Marvel Comics

Marvel Comics The House of Ideas. 'Nuff Said!

Old April 27th, 2015   Amentep is offline   #17
Amentep

I like the Inhumans.

And like TJ, the "omg! Mutant!" reaction in a world of superheroes (since the 1940s!) seems a bit strange and might benefit from being its own world (heck, most of the X-Run when they were white-hot popular there was an editorial wall between them and the rest of the MU...why not make it an in-universe wall? If you strange the FF there as well the FF can guarantee visits if you ever need them...).

Old April 27th, 2015   Penny Dreadful is offline   #18
Penny Dreadful
At times dark, never grim

A '90s DC vibe might be good for Marvel. I mean, I remember the '90s were a good decade for DC.

On a long, extended break from massive comic-book events.
Old April 28th, 2015   Danny Perkins is offline   #19
Danny Perkins
Snake Baby Food-Pawn 812

Sorry I'm on MU and a little behind. It appears we are onto Axis and the whole convergence of universes issue is just gone? The avengers are just a complete unreadable pile right now. If I wasn't on MU I wouldn't read any of them.

If you weren't expecting this to be good, then you need to go and read a bunch of Greg Rucka comics. - MattDiCarlo