The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Marvel Comics

Marvel Comics The House of Ideas. 'Nuff Said!

Old January 27th, 2015   Danny Perkins is offline   #49
Danny Perkins
Snake Baby Food-Pawn 812

I just wish they would number the storyline on the covers like the Superman comics did back in the 90's or so. It would be so much easier if the readers had some idea what order to read things.
ddf
Hannah View Post
I could get behind this as well.

With Marvel unlimited I feel like I read things in the wrong order all the time.

If you weren't expecting this to be good, then you need to go and read a bunch of Greg Rucka comics. - MattDiCarlo
Old January 27th, 2015   Danny Perkins is offline   #50
Danny Perkins
Snake Baby Food-Pawn 812

To be fair, while I haven't been enjoying Avengers (or X-men for that matter) I have been loving Thunderbolts, Punisher, Thor, GoTG, and Nova.

Of course I'm like 6 months behind because of MU so some of these books could be canceled for all I know.

If you weren't expecting this to be good, then you need to go and read a bunch of Greg Rucka comics. - MattDiCarlo