The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old June 24th, 2014   Amentep is offline   #1
Amentep

Default Big Trouble in Little China

Personally I was underwhelmed by this comic. In particular there was a lot of dialogue that didn't seem to fit the character of Jack Burton from the movie. THere also seemed to be a misunderstanding that Jack was a cool savy action hero when in the movie he's a bumbler (albeit a lucky bumbler) and Wang (relgated her to almost nothing) is really the cool action hero.

Won't revisit.

Old June 27th, 2014   married guy is offline   #2
married guy
The 3 Legged Horseman

That's a shame as the movie is one of my favourites!

'My name is Wally West. I'm the Flash!'
I'm in a very abusive relationship with DC, and I just keep coming back for more. - Fastest