The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > The Comic Shop: Creators

The Comic Shop: Creators but wait, there's more!

Old May 24th, 2008   Xiyon is offline   #1
Xiyon

Default Newbie here, hey Rags, I got some questions . . .

Heya Rags!

Umm. . i was wondering, will there ever be a time where Nightwing gets to go fight in an interdimensional or outer-of-Earth fight? i.e, teaming up with any of the Lanterns for some outer-space action or something along those lines (hey, Jason Todd got to go on one hell of an adventure, why can't Nightwing? ). . .

The reason i'm asking this is that, when i read Nightwing 144, i get this feeling that Dick's bored with his current Earth . . .

another thing, will there ever be another Rose Wilson/Nightwing team-up? I don't know why but i keep seeing Ravager as a sorta "student" and ward of Nightwing's coz, well, he's sorta the reason why she's no longer (more)psycho and in Deathstroke's care. . .

Nightwing could always claim "big brother" duties . . . then again, Jericho is alive . . . ><

lastly, any info you can give us about Batman RIP?

Old June 1st, 2008   just_will is offline   #2
just_will
Neo Geoffan

Hey, where is Rags?

Join the Nightwing fan club!
http://www.nightwingfanclub.com/
Old July 1st, 2008   Rags Morales is offline   #3
Rags Morales

Heya Rags!

Umm. . i was wondering, will there ever be a time where Nightwing gets to go fight in an interdimensional or outer-of-Earth fight? i.e, teaming up with any of the Lanterns for some outer-space action or something along those lines (hey, Jason Todd got to go on one hell of an adventure, why can't Nightwing? ). . .

The reason i'm asking this is that, when i read Nightwing 144, i get this feeling that Dick's bored with his current Earth . . .

another thing, will there ever be another Rose Wilson/Nightwing team-up? I don't know why but i keep seeing Ravager as a sorta "student" and ward of Nightwing's coz, well, he's sorta the reason why she's no longer (more)psycho and in Deathstroke's care. . .

Nightwing could always claim "big brother" duties . . . then again, Jericho is alive . . . ><

lastly, any info you can give us about Batman RIP?
ddf
Xiyon View Post
All these questions are better served in Peter's section.

Old March 25th, 2012   Arcademan/PixieP is offline   #4
Arcademan/PixieP
Zettai daijōbu da yo

Hey Rags, im from the DC boards where this was discussed and I think this is an idea that could work on many levels. Pair them up in one story and I guarantee that you will see the possibilities there. Give it a try, the fans will appeciate this
ddf
TommyN1981 View Post
Rags seldom drops by here however he does have his own place:
The Official Message Board of Rags Morales

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread- Results and news!