The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > The Comic Shop: Creators

The Comic Shop: Creators but wait, there's more!

Old April 29th, 2005   yehbbyeh is offline   #1
yehbbyeh

Default A Question about Huntress

Has it ever been depicted what happened to the budding relationship between Helena and The Question, or was it just inferred that he so disapproved of her actions at the conclusion of Cry For Blood that it ended then and there? I would love to see the two of them together again, and their reactions to each other. I would still love to see them end up together, and I'm not talking about the cartoon...

Old April 29th, 2005   StarmanVII is offline   #2
StarmanVII
Advanced Geoffan

Vic still took a interest in Helena. He sort of looked over her, when she run into trouble. They appeared in Batman:Gotham Knights#38-40. I'll like to see their relationship be explored further.

Old April 29th, 2005   stephbarton is offline   #3
stephbarton

The last I've seen of their relationship has been Cry for Blood where Vic left because he realized Helena had not really changed/accepted his teachings. But who's to say he won't come back (please Gail please)

Old April 29th, 2005   Mr Prince is offline   #4
Mr Prince
Advanced Geoffan

I think in an upcoming Justice League episode, there is an episode called "Double Date" or something like that, where Black Canary & Green Arrow and the Question & Huntress go out on an adventure/double date.

Should be a good Huntress episode, since she's really only shown up in group sequences, and BC, GA and The ?, have already had some eps where characterization has been established.

I love how JL is using characters like Huntress, Vixen, etc and establishing them among the other heroes.

All the best...

Scott

Gargantua... Stop... *We're friends! - Lynda Carter
Old April 29th, 2005   ConnorFan is offline   #5
ConnorFan
aka Alex Violette

I think in an upcoming Justice League episode, there is an episode called "Double Date" or something like that, where Black Canary & Green Arrow and the Question & Huntress go out on an adventure/double date.

Should be a good Huntress episode, since she's really only shown up in group sequences, and BC, GA and The ?, have already had some eps where characterization has been established.

I love how JL is using characters like Huntress, Vixen, etc and establishing them among the other heroes.

All the best...

Scott
ddf
Mr Prince
And correct me if i am wrong, it is written by Gail Simone so you know its gonna be good!

Old April 29th, 2005   franksmapdi is offline   #6
franksmapdi
Don't be that guy!

Damn straight!

Old April 29th, 2005   StarmanVII is offline   #7
StarmanVII
Advanced Geoffan

The last I've seen of their relationship has been Cry for Blood where Vic left because he realized Helena had not really changed/accepted his teachings. But who's to say he won't come back (please Gail please)
ddf
stephbarton
Actually as I said above they appeared together in Batman:Gotham Knights#38-40. It seems Vic is still keeping a eye on her, check it out. I don't think Ms Simone was allowed to use him because he was involved in that god awful mini written by Rick Veitch. But now that the mini is over, we can actually get the real Vic back! And hopefully Greg Rucka can get a crack at him for once!

Old April 30th, 2005   stephbarton is offline   #8
stephbarton

Duh, I wasn't sure if Gotham Knights came out before or after Cry of Blood, but then I remember that Gotham Knights had her in her new costume. I guess I blocked out that horrible memory and that is why I forgot which order the two stories came out, my bad.