The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old February 21st, 2013   jafabian is offline   #1
jafabian
I’m not dead.

Arrow Uncanny X-Men issue #2 Preview & Discussion

NEWSARAMA PREVIEW

Emma Frost tries to deal with post-Phoenix 5 life in this Newsarama-exclusive preview of Brian Bendis & Chris Bachalo's Uncanny X-Men #2.

UNCANNY X-MEN #2
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)
Variant Cover by Frazer Irving

• There is a mole on Cyclops’ team, but who is it?

• When you hunt the UNCANNY X-MEN you use Sentinels, but when you find out WHO’S DOING THE HUNTING your jaw will drop!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
ddf

Old February 27th, 2013   Bagged & Boarded is offline   #2
Bagged & Boarded
Make Mine Marvel

This was a great issue! I really liked the first issue of this series but totally understood what Matches had said about it really being a recap of what's happened so far in All New Xmen. This issue? It not only moves the plot along but it also has a lot of fun character interaction. We know who this team is now. Also the conversation with Scott and Emma in the beginning was perfect. This issue is in the same league as All New Xmen.

Great time to be reading the Xmen!

Looking to trade my single issues for the trade paperbacks. Inbox me if interested. Green Lantern, JSA, Avengers and many DC & Marvel books.
Old February 28th, 2013   Sentinel119 is offline   #3
Sentinel119
Supreme Geoffan

It was a great issue. I got a bunch of X-titles this week (all except Ultimate) and there wasn't a bad read in the bunch. This is definitely a great time to be an X-fan. ONly complaint about the book is Magneto being bald.

"Bible, Wrath of Kahn. What's the difference?"
Cyclops was Right
Old March 2nd, 2013   LionKnight is offline   #4
LionKnight
Bloc Fighter!

you must be drinking tonight huh?

One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't getcha, then the left one will
Old March 2nd, 2013   jafabian is offline   #5
jafabian
I’m not dead.

you must be drinking tonight huh?
ddf
LionKnight View Post

No. A combo of too many X-titles and too many titles with the word "uncanny" in them. I moved the post.