The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old August 29th, 2008   Sentinel is offline   #1
Sentinel
Neo Geoffan

Default Secret Invasion Question ; 70's Vision and Scarlet Witch

Throughout the series, each of the 70's heroes was shown very clearly reverting to their Skrulliness and being killed.

Were 70's Vision and Scarlet Witch revealed as Skrulls and killed? And if so, where?

Fox "News" : Where the Truth Lies
Old August 29th, 2008   jafabian is offline   #2
jafabian
Iím not dead.

The Skrulls have mentioned in passing that Wanda has been taken care of but we don't know as to when that was. Was that a Skrull in House of M or was that Wanda? Did the Skrulls cause her breakdown? Right now we really don't know what her status is.

The Vision we know was destroyed during Avengers Disassembled either by Wanda's hex powers or through a pre-programmed command from Ultron. Currently, a new Vision is working with Nick Fury and that one is a combination of the previous Vision and the armor of Iron Lad.

Old August 29th, 2008   Sentinel is offline   #3
Sentinel
Neo Geoffan

The Skrulls have mentioned in passing that Wanda has been taken care of but we don't know as to when that was. Was that a Skrull in House of M or was that Wanda? Did the Skrulls cause her breakdown? Right now we really don't know what her status is.

The Vision we know was destroyed during Avengers Disassembled either by Wanda's hex powers or through a pre-programmed command from Ultron. Currently, a new Vision is working with Nick Fury and that one is a combination of the previous Vision and the armor of Iron Lad.
ddf
jafabian View Post
Not exactly what I was talking about. I was referring to the heroes who came off of the spaceship that crashed in the Savage Land. I don't recall seeing 70's Vision or Wanda being killed and revealed as skrulls.

Old August 29th, 2008   jafabian is offline   #4
jafabian
Iím not dead.

Not exactly what I was talking about. I was referring to the heroes who came off of the spaceship that crashed in the Savage Land. I don't recall seeing 70's Vision or Wanda being killed and revealed as skrulls.
ddf
Sentinel View Post

Sorry. I'm assuming everyone on that ship was killed but of course its always possible someone got away. After all, they're shape-shifters. But it hasn't been revealed if anyone specific got away or what happened to Wanda and Vizh's doppelgangers.

Hawk probably got them. He wasn't too happy at the time.

Old August 29th, 2008   Sentinel is offline   #5
Sentinel
Neo Geoffan

Sorry. I'm assuming everyone on that ship was killed but of course its always possible someone got away. After all, they're shape-shifters. But it hasn't been revealed if anyone specific got away or what happened to Wanda and Vizh's doppelgangers.

Hawk probably got them. He wasn't too happy at the time.
ddf
jafabian View Post
Well, the thing with Mockingbird broke my heart. I am hoping that 70's Wanda and Vision are revealed as the real thing, thus restoring Wanda's rightful place as a hero.

Old August 29th, 2008   Paul_King is offline   #6
Paul_King
Make Mine Marvel Cosmic!

Well, the thing with Mockingbird broke my heart. I am hoping that 70's Wanda and Vision are revealed as the real thing, thus restoring Wanda's rightful place as a hero.
ddf
Sentinel View Post
Both were Skrulls.

The Vision turned when facing Sentry and I believe (I'll have to check when I have time) was either destroyed in SI proper or in an Avengers title.

As for Wanda, again they were all Skrulls on that ship and was a diversion to get the "heavy hitters" out of NY for the main invasion.

hold on...

Okay, I checked and those two specific characters were not killed "on panel" in either New Avengers or Secret Invasion.

I don't have enough $ to get all the tie-ins so I won't say for sure.

Maybe they were just killed "off panel" or you may be right.

-Paul

"You wrote 'The world doesn't need a Savior' but everyday I hear people crying for one." - Superman Returns
Old August 30th, 2008   Sentinel is offline   #7
Sentinel
Neo Geoffan

Both were Skrulls.

The Vision turned when facing Sentry and I believe (I'll have to check when I have time) was either destroyed in SI proper or in an Avengers title.

As for Wanda, again they were all Skrulls on that ship and was a diversion to get the "heavy hitters" out of NY for the main invasion.

hold on...

Okay, I checked and those two specific characters were not killed "on panel" in either New Avengers or Secret Invasion.

I don't have enough $ to get all the tie-ins so I won't say for sure.

Maybe they were just killed "off panel" or you may be right.

-Paul
ddf
Paul_King View Post
That's what I am hoping. It's been teased that there was a skrull at the heart of House of M. I am hoping this is the key to Wanda's redemption.