The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Marvel Comics

Marvel Comics The House of Ideas. 'Nuff Said!

Old March 30th, 2016   starks is offline   #1
starks
Geoffan

Default Black Widow #1

Lots of action, not much in the way of dialogue. Funny, that bothered me when trying out the James Bond title, but I didn't mind it as much here. I thought this was a good debut.

Old March 31st, 2016   RoseWilson is offline   #2
RoseWilson
Advanced Geoffan

I was pretty disappointed. As someone who loves non or low powered characters an female leads I'll give it another issue or two but I was expecting more from Waid. Also agree on Bond was very psyched for Ellis on a Bond comic. It started strong and got pretty Meh. Brubaker's Velvet probably the strongest espionage comic on the market right now IMO.

Bookmarks