The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old November 12th, 2010   jafabian is offline   #1
jafabian
I’m not dead.

Arrow Thunderbolts issue #150 Preview & Discussion

CBR PREVIEW.

ron Man, Thor and the original Captain America guest-star in this 96-page 150th blow-out issue! First, in the 40-page lead story, The Thunderbolts reach their milestone as loudly as possible, when the golden figures of the Marvel Universe come to their gray world--none other than the Armored Avenger, the God of Thunder and the Super-Soldier! Thor has come to hold court with one of his people held in the women's wing of The Raft, and when his fellow Avengers join him, things go to a realm no one expected! Iron Man comes face-to-face with Ghost, the man who almost killed him, and Steve Rogers confronts the man who did kill him, Crossbones! Plus: character bios, key reprints and more surprises in the book that has IGN.com exclaiming: “Parker and Walker are injecting a bit of fun and excitement into the title…This is the most consistently enjoyable title with the Heroic Age banner and anyone looking for a great team book would do well to give Thunderbolts a read.”
ddf

Luke Cage is one baaaad mother in this preview. Sweet Christmas!

Old November 14th, 2010   sumsan is offline   #2
sumsan
Decompressing

Hello friends, I am so glad here, welcome to roll into my new blog-Rhapsody on The Road for sharing some interests with me.