The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Comic Shop: Geoff Johns > Back Issues: Geoff Johns

Back Issues: Geoff Johns Talk about Geoff's older work here

Old March 19th, 2010   Kyer is offline   #1
Kyer
Sorry MkBear

Default Flash tie in books (not specifically Geoff, but...)

I was reading Justice League and read the issue where the JLA run into Dark Flash. (I'd already read the Flash issues that dealt with Walter.)

Then I started reading the older Titan issues and the Jessie Chambers was asking if anyone saw Wally because of (Chain Lightning events.) A couple of issues...no Wally.

Suddenly, there is Dark Flash in the middle of a mission with a very suspicious Titan bunch fighting the HIVE.

What? Where? When? Where was the issued book where the Titans first run into Walter? For that matter, where is the book where they find out who he really is? The last we see of him is after Nightwing tells him not to come back....we see Dark Flash moping besides a billboard in Wally's home turf. A couple of issues later, Nightwing and WALLY are grumbling at each other. Again,

Am I missing an issue number .5 or was this continued in some other book?

Yet again, references to Wally having helped save Donna through his memories of her. No sign of this in the Titan books. No helpful reference box to tell me where to look.

Are all DC books this messed up or is it only the ones Flashes are in?

Dear gooness---almost forgot. I tried to track down the JLA issues wherein all knowledge of Wally as Flash should have been wiped from everyone's mind courtesy of Spectre/Hal. No such luck. Near as I can determine, Wally was too busy fighting a Fire Martian to remember that he was supposed to have forgotten who he was.
Last edited by Kyer; March 19th, 2010 at 10:55 AM.

People had been working for so many years to make the world a safe organized place. Nobody realized how boring it would become. ~Palahniuk
Old April 7th, 2010   Kelson is offline   #2
Kelson
Neo Geoffan

What? Where? When? Where was the issued book where the Titans first run into Walter? For that matter, where is the book where they find out who he really is? The last we see of him is after Nightwing tells him not to come back....we see Dark Flash moping besides a billboard in Wally's home turf. A couple of issues later, Nightwing and WALLY are grumbling at each other. Again,
ddf
Kyer View Post
I'm pretty sure it was in Titans #8. He shows up, everyone wants to know who he is, but he insists on unmasking *only* to one person (similar to his appearances in JLA), IIRC to Donna.

I tried to track down the JLA issues wherein all knowledge of Wally as Flash should have been wiped from everyone's mind courtesy of Spectre/Hal. No such luck. Near as I can determine, Wally was too busy fighting a Fire Martian to remember that he was supposed to have forgotten who he was.
ddf
I think it's more that all of "Ignition" took place between JLA stories.

Sooner or later, you realize that Lucy is never going to let you kick the damn football.

Speed Force - Flash news and commentary