The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > The Comic Shop: Creators > Leonard Kirk

Leonard Kirk Artist: JSA, Supergirl, H.E.R.O., Bloodhound, Amazing Fantasy

Old May 9th, 2012   DaVeO is offline   #1
DaVeO
Talk to the Hand of Doom

Default X-Factor

You are KILLING it on X-Factor currently. I don't know what has changed in the past few issues but your pencils are so well defined and tight and my god those facial expressions! The three panel layout in issue #235 on pg 8 with Jamie, Rahne, Theresa and Julio (with Guido behind) the couch was sublime and made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for the wonderful work on this book. Are you sticking around for the foreseeable future?

Where ever you go, there you are.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off