The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Comic Shop: Geoff Johns > Justice League

Old November 16th, 2010   jafabian is offline   #1
jafabian
I’m not dead.

Smile Zatanna issue issue #7 Preview & Discussion

CBR PREVIEW.

Zatanna just doesn't like L.A. Never did, never will. Attending the opening of Hollywood's new Magic Museum, filled with artifacts and costumes from the world's greatest sorcerers, is more of a chore than a vacation. But she'll be surprised by what she finds there – both a connection to her father, and a truly bizarre threat that she never saw coming! They say the clothes don't make the man… but what happens when the clothes have other ideas? It's one of Zatanna's weirdest adventures yet, in a done-in-one by Adam Beechen (BATMAN BEYOND)!

Story by Adam Beechan
Art by Chad Hardin, Wayne Faucher
Cover by Jesus Saiz
ddf

Old December 24th, 2010   Call Me El is offline   #2
Call Me El
Geoffan

I almost hate to say this but I think this was the best issue yet - even without Dini.

Nice idea, well written, plus I like done-in-ones.

"I know nothing stays the same
But if you're willing to play the game
It's coming around again" - Carly Simon