The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > DC Comics

DC Comics Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Opal City, Smallville and other points East.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   shazam69 is offline   #1
shazam69
Neo Geoffan

Default Shazam on-going

Just a reminder. Hopefully Geoff will remember this when he is writing the new Shazam on-going.

One of the six powers he receives is wisdom. Please Geoff, remember he is not just a kid, he has the wisdom of Solomon!!! I think this is what has been missing in the last several years!!!

Mike

BBBOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago   fldrmaus is offline   #2
fldrmaus
Saaayy Yooouuuu!!

DC announced that it will be cancelling orders for the Monster Society of Evil: Deluxe over the racist content, which was normal back in the '40s... Shame, but I still have my Bud Plant copy with the slipcase....

Everything is better with Bacon!!
This Week in Fldrmaus
Old 2 Weeks Ago   shazam69 is offline   #3
shazam69
Neo Geoffan

Yeah, that is very sad. History is history, no need to censor something like that. Release it and let the fans enjoy it and if needed, they can educate their children as to why it is not acceptable to speak or write things like that now.

I am looking forward to the on-going though.

Mike

BBBOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!