The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Marvel Comics

Marvel Comics The House of Ideas. 'Nuff Said!

Old March 15th, 2016   Astro@work is offline   #1
[email protected]
Slackerville Beer Gymnast

Default Miracleman pulled from release

Has anybody been picking up the Miracleman series?

I had never read it the first time around (and never really heard of it).
I was finding it quite brilliant, and had been eagerly anticipating the publication of the lost issues that never saw print.

Needless to say I was very disappointed to find out this weekend that the 3 solicited issues of the "Silver Age" arc have been pulled with no new release date announced. Supposedly Neal Gaiman was going to finish the script to complete the arc. I'm wondering if there was a late script issue.

"I slack, therefore I am". www.galaxyheroes.com
Old March 15th, 2016   Jorge Galvan is offline   #2
Jorge Galvan
Supporters

Um.. I thought issues "23" and "24" from the original series were due this month and "25" of the SILVER AGE arc would debut next month in April? I think I actually had it marked on my calendar at home!!

More drama!!! WTF!!!

Old March 15th, 2016   Astro@work is offline   #3
[email protected]
Slackerville Beer Gymnast

Um.. I thought issues "23" and "24" from the original series were due this month and "25" of the SILVER AGE arc would debut next month in April? I think I actually had it marked on my calendar at home!!

More drama!!! WTF!!!
ddf
Jorge Galvan View Post
Yes, 23 & 24 were advertised for this month...but they're not coming. (Boo!)
25 was written and drawn all those years ago, but never published. But to finish the story, Gaiman has to produce the script (or scripts?) for at least #26.

My bet is that the script for the 26 isn't near complete yet so Marvel decided to wait until they can guarantee the whole story. Personally I'm dying to see it, and the wait is killing me.

"I slack, therefore I am". www.galaxyheroes.com
Old March 16th, 2016   starks is offline   #4
starks
Geoffan

Yep, just got a notice from DCBS that my account will be credited for this. Sucks.