The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old April 21st, 2013   Matches is offline   #1
Matches
stepping aside

Default Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but it was announced in this week's "final" issue of Todd that it's now an ongoing series. It's returning in September with #5. I've been digging this one - it's loaded with good wrong humor - glad to see it will be continuing.

@allstarmatches on Twitter.
Old April 21st, 2013   BART ALLEN is offline   #2
BART ALLEN
pre 52 and proud of it

it was a lot of fun, after #2 i thought of dropping it, but enjoyed 3 and 4 enough to continue

Looking for the light in a land of forever night