The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old February 19th, 2013   jafabian is offline   #1
jafabian
I’m not dead.

Question G.I. Joe issue #1 Preview & Discussion

CBR PREVIEW

YO JOE! The truth is out: the world knows the G.I. JOE team is real. Now Duke leads his squad directly into the public eye, confronting COBRA on American soil! The best of the best just got better, as Fred Van Lente and Steve Kurth lead the charge and we roll out one new G.I. Joe title a month for the next three months!

Story by
Fred Van Lente
Art by
Steve Kurth, Allen Martinez
Colors by
Joana Lafuente
Letters by
Neil Uyetake
Cover by
Juan Doe, Steve Kurth
Publisher
IDW