The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Comic Shop: Greg Rucka > Greg's Comic Book Café

Greg's Comic Book Café Grab a latte and come in and chat!

Old September 23rd, 2012   hunter_peterson is offline   #561
hunter_peterson
Decompressing

I have a question relating to Mr. Rucka's departure from Marvel. Having found working for the big two companies ultimately unpleasant, have you considered pitching a book to the new Valiant? They've been excellent so far and your writing would fit well, plus they seem to be highly invested in making quality product first and foremost.

Of course, I'll love anything you do at Image, probably, so that's great too.

Old November 12th, 2012   tampham is offline   #562
tampham
Decompressing

Default Signing at Odyssey Comics Saturday Dec 8th

Greg:

We met at Rose City Comic Book Convention in Portland.

I wanted to confirm if you were still available for a signing at Odyssey Comics here in Vancouver, Wa. It is going to be the second Saturday in December on the 8th from Noon-7pm. I have planned for both lunch and dinner for all the guests and can arrange for transportation as well.

Please contact me at [email protected] or at my shop if you have any questions. 360-573-6172.

I appreciate your time in this and supporting the comic book hobby with your writing.

Regards,
Tam
Odyssey Comics.

Old November 13th, 2012   Ken Liner is offline   #563
Ken Liner
White Pawn 743 - ONLINE

Greg:

We met at Rose City Comic Book Convention in Portland.

I wanted to confirm if you were still available for a signing at Odyssey Comics here in Vancouver, Wa. It is going to be the second Saturday in December on the 8th from Noon-7pm. I have planned for both lunch and dinner for all the guests and can arrange for transportation as well.

Please contact me at [email protected] or at my shop if you have any questions. 360-573-6172.

I appreciate your time in this and supporting the comic book hobby with your writing.

Regards,
Tam
Odyssey Comics.
ddf
tampham View Post
Tam,

I don't know if Greg actively checks this site. You're probably better off contacting him thru his personal site or twitter.

Old August 26th, 2013   1/4TonLibrarian is offline   #564
1/4TonLibrarian
Decompressing

Greg-

Ken Hobson here at Driftwood Public Library in Lincoln City, OR. I'm wondering if you'd be able to join us this October for our 10th annual Dark & Stormy Night mystery writer series. You were here for our 2nd year, and we're inviting all of our favorite authors back to help us celebrate 10 years! My email is [email protected]. We'd love to see you again.

Old August 28th, 2013   jafabian is offline   #565
jafabian

Greg rarely posts here anymore but he does have his own blog at http://ruckawriter.livejournal.com/ and he's on Facebook at as well.

Old August 28th, 2013   Danny Perkins is offline   #566
Danny Perkins
Snake Baby Food-Pawn 812

Greg rarely posts here anymore but he does have his own blog at http://ruckawriter.livejournal.com/ and he's on Facebook at as well.
ddf
jafabian View Post
Your best chance would actually be twitter @ruckawriter.

If you weren't expecting this to be good, then you need to go and read a bunch of Greg Rucka comics. - MattDiCarlo
Old January 30th, 2014   zbck94 is offline   #567
zbck94
Decompressing

Default budget

hey Gred big fan of your stuff, i am looking into making my own comic series and wonder if you could give me some realistic advice on a budget, how a comic schedules works and how much there is to make from the comic if anything.

Old January 30th, 2014   jafabian is offline   #568
jafabian

Best way to contact Greg is either on Facebook or Twitter at twitter @ruckawriter. He rarely posts here anymore.

Old May 16th, 2016   optimusgabriell is offline   #569
optimusgabriell
Decompressing

Default BATMAN & Wonder Woman Relationship

Hi Mr. Rucka,

I have been reading your Batman and Wonder Woman comics . One word to describe it "Superb" . They are so awesome. Its good to hear that you are again goimg to write Wonder Woman comics. So i want to ask "would we ever see Batman and Wonder Woman as a couple ? Will there relationship (friends or more) be taken to next level? Why this potential relationship has been neglected so long?" We are really tired of POWER COUPLE. I guess you are our only hope now with the Wonder-Bat thing.

Old February 2nd, 2017   Lucy11 is offline   #570
Lucy11
Decompressing

Mr Greg Rucka,

You are the greatest. I would love to see Wonder Woman and Batman as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. I saw it in Justice League the animated series and in Joe Kellys JLA #90. Please make this request happen please.