The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > The Comic Shop: Geoff Johns > Geoff's film, television and video games!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 27th, 2016   Elias is offline   #35
Elias
Supreme Geoffan

Who Would Win in a Fight, Batman or Superman?
Celebs and General Zod Weigh In
Michael Shannon
I知 so utterly unconcerned with the outcome of that fight. So profoundly, utterly unconcerned. I can稚 even come up with a fake answer. I guess I have to root for Superman because he killed me, so I would hope that he would continue his killing spree and become like a serial killer Superman. That痴 a new take on Superman. We壇 all be in a heap of trouble if Superman was a serial killer. He could just wipe us all out. But then he壇 be lonely.

Isn稚 he already lonely?
Well, we池e all lonely.
ddf
BMD:
10 Questions BATMAN V SUPERMAN Left Me Asking
Help me understand this movie.

Peter Bart: No 船eadpool Frivolity Here; Warner Bros Hopes Retro 腺atman V Superman Becomes Growth Engine
The key incentive was always products, not movies.