The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old May 3rd, 2012   Falloutboy is offline   #1
Falloutboy
Homesick at space camp

Default Lady Mechanika (Aspen)

Hi guys, I read a few issues of LM by Joe Benitez awhile ago now and I really enjoyed it, but it seems that this issues are taking forever to come out. Does anyone know what the current issue is?

Another gripe is there seems to be a zillion different covers for the current issues, but not enough comics...

Old May 3rd, 2012   ronaldj is offline   #2
ronaldj
Master Geoffan

Hi guys, I read a few issues of LM by Joe Benitez awhile ago now and I really enjoyed it, but it seems that this issues are taking forever to come out. Does anyone know what the current issue is?

Another gripe is there seems to be a zillion different covers for the current issues, but not enough comics...
ddf
Falloutboy View Post
that kind of says it all doesn't it....

One day I'll be done with this, but for now, once more into the fray. Thom
Old May 3rd, 2012   Falloutboy is offline   #3
Falloutboy
Homesick at space camp

Yeah, it's frustrating! By the time a new issue comes out I'd have forgotten everything else.