The Comic Bloc Forums

Go Back   The Comic Bloc Forums > General Talk > Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors

Comic Announcements, Discussions, News and Rumors Thoughts, reviews, interview links and rumors

Old March 23rd, 2012   jafabian is offline   #1
jafabian
Cap who?

Arrow FF issue #16 Preview & Discussion

CBR PREVIEW

• Epilogue.

• The Fallout Of The Forever And Doom Storylines.

• A New Direction For The Future Foundation And Marvel’s First Family.

Story by
Jonathan Hickman
Art by
Nick Dragotta, Steve Epting
Colors by
Chris Sotomayor, Paul Mounts
Letters by
VC - Clayton Cowles
Cover by
Mike Choi, Guru-eFX
Publisher
Marvel Comics
Cover Price:
$2.99
Release Date
Wed, March 28th, 2012
ddf

Old March 28th, 2012   chasm is offline   #2
chasm
Master Geoffan

I was completely charmed by this wrap up. It was a nice take-a- breath and rebuild the world issue. It looks like Valeria's entering her "difficult phase"...all those smarts but not a very stable moral compass quite yet. Plus her attraction to Bad Boys. She will need to be watched very closely. I hope Reed & Sue realize this. Where's nanny Agatha Harkness when you need her?

Old March 30th, 2012   RoseWilson is offline   #3
RoseWilson
Advanced Geoffan

Yeah wow this was good. Is Hickman really going to be off of both FF books soon? I'm afraid of a dramatic drop in quality. I'd never heard of him before these runs and S.H.I.E.L.D. but he's really up there in the top writer category for me now.

Old March 30th, 2012   MattDiCarlo is offline   #4
MattDiCarlo
Threat or Menace?

Excellent comic. No doubt. What a run. I don't think the Waid or Byrne runs are better than this.

Granted, it has the advantage of long-form storytelling which they don't really have.