View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015   Amentep is offline   #53
Amentep

FUTURE IMPERFECT - raise your hand if you knew it wasn't going to end well for Maestro...

MRS. DEADPOOL AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS - raise your hand if you knew it wasn't going to end well for Mrs. Deadpool...

RED SKULL - raise your hand if you knew it wasn't going to end well for Red Skull...

KORVAC SAGA - raise your hand if you knew it wasn't going to end well for Korvac...

I'm sensing a trend here. :P

Also in Korvac, Korvac saves the Guardians, but apparently doesn't save the Holywoodians who wouldn't have been killed had he not put them in that position to need to help him in the first place. Pretty darn ungrateful, if you ask me.

The trend in these titles seem to be either "big bads" wanting to be badder than Doom and/or people realizing there's something wrong with Doom/Doomlaw and the universe he's created. Its easy to see how this is going to probably be a re-occuring theme in the main series.

SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS - So the Regent wants to take on Doom? Did he not read the first three comics I mentioned?

A-FORCE: Um, awkward about that wall.

SPIDER-VERSE: Spider-Ham is weird.

THORS: so we get a solution (of sorts) to who the murderer is but haven't yet found a reason. Curious to see what that is.

INFINITY GAUNTLET: So Thanos, unable to come up with a scenario where he can win on his own, ingratiates himself with the heroes until he can kill them later. Not a bad plan, as its working so far.

GUARDIANS OF KNOWHERE: So the Guardians kind of fail to beat the big bad without Angela's help and then she and Gamora chat. Kind of a weird issue.