View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2010   JRM is offline   #16
JRM
Jim, the Auld Phart

In my estimation, they pretty much destroyed any interest I had in the character when they cut her ties to the Earth-2 they had so meticulously (not!) set-up in 52. I had been hoping they would use Power Girl as a launching pad for the first Multi-verse series and was excited to maybe have her move to this Earth and set up shop there. When that didn't happen, which I see as a complete and utterly bad decision on the part of DC--I just never bothered to pick up the series and I highly doubt I ever will--I also doubt I'm the only one that feels that they jacked us around by having her work so hard to find her one, true home--only to find out that it was gone. But if DC wants a way around this--feel free to look me up, I have a very eloquent and creative way to fix things...

Grem-
ddf
Gremlin View Post
And from this phart from the same era, I hope that they never go that direction with the character. Right now the book is so good. You're missing something good, but to each their own.

Uncle Raffe's Private Stock
Contents: lots of Knowledge, Opinions, and Excessive Honesty. May induce a Tendency to Ramble...

The LSH ... RIP