The Comic Bloc Forums

The Comic Bloc Forums (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Queen & Country (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Need....more.... (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77316)

EyeOn March 1st, 2010 10:19 PM

Need....more....

Just re-read all the Definitive Editions.

Re-Watched all 3 Seasons of Sandbaggers.

Packed A Gentleman's Game and Private Wars for re-reading on my upcoming plane trip.

Greg.....

Please.....
WHEN can I get some more Queen and Country?

PS -- I'm trying to talk my wife into naming our dog "D-Ops". Any recommendations?

QnC_Fann March 4th, 2010 01:11 PM

Agreed! First time poster but long time fan of Q&C.

I'm happy to hear that The Last Run is coming out in October. Wish it was sooner! Any chance we could get a preview of the cover art and/or blurb?

Rucka March 4th, 2010 10:09 PM

Heh. Not sure what to say about the dog.

I'll be posting preview material on gregrucka.com in the next month or two, once the galley pages are locked. And yes, look for cover art around that time -- I've seen the cover, and it's one of the best I've ever had for my novels.

Jared465 March 5th, 2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeOn (Post 1578445)
Just re-read all the Definitive Editions.

Re-Watched all 3 Seasons of Sandbaggers.

Packed A Gentleman's Game and Private Wars for re-reading on my upcoming plane trip.

Greg.....

Please.....
WHEN can I get some more Queen and Country?

PS -- I'm trying to talk my wife into naming our dog "D-Ops". Any recommendations?

I find jewelry and flowers always help in sensitive negotiations.......

Jared465 March 5th, 2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rucka (Post 1580005)

I'll be posting preview material on gregrucka.com in the next month or two, once the galley pages are locked. And yes, look for cover art around that time -- I've seen the cover, and it's one of the best I've ever had for my novels.

Good to hear! I'm glad your happy w the cover. Looking forward to seeing it!

QnC_Fann March 7th, 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rucka (Post 1580005)

Galley pages, eh? Wonder when those'll start making the rounds? :D I'm just happy that something will be coming down for us soon!

manwithnoname January 28th, 2013 12:04 AM

As for Q&C, I’ve another story in mind - several, in fact - but it’s an issue of time and finances as much as anything else.

bad news. sigh...

manwithnoname July 20th, 2014 12:52 PM

Now that Nicola Scott's DC exclusivity is done, I'm hoping to hear something about Q & C.