The Comic Bloc Forums

The Comic Bloc Forums (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/index.php)
-   DC Comics (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Roy Harper (SPOILER) (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25753)

Kid Devil April 27th, 2006 12:18 PM

Roy Harper (SPOILER)

ROY HARPER LIVES!!!

He's on the Perez Cover of IC#7.

He's in the center shooting Man-Bat.

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Infin...rezcolor_b.htm

Human Bong April 27th, 2006 12:19 PM

Sadly that still doesn't mean he's around post-IC. The fear that his fans are feeling is that he dies in IC 7 or 52, since he hasn't appeared anywhere OYL.

BlackTornado April 27th, 2006 12:21 PM

Just becasue He's not around doesn't mean he's dead ... he could opt to retire form superhero life, and take care of Lian.

Kid Devil April 27th, 2006 12:22 PM

True
I have faith that he'll survive.

Can you tell me who is punching Deathstroke in the face/

LEGIONbear April 27th, 2006 01:14 PM

That's Hourman's glove punching Deathstroke.

kalinara April 27th, 2006 01:16 PM

I've heard rumors that major players in 52 won't be in the OYL books for quite a while, I'd guess so they can actually have some suspense for the character. It's possible Roy will just be a major player there and will turn up OYL when his part's completed...

TheCompass April 27th, 2006 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEGIONbear
That's Hourman's glove punching Deathstroke.

What's that got to do with Arsenal firing an arrow elsewhere on the cover? :confused:

Your Rock God April 27th, 2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalinara
I've heard rumors that major players in 52 won't be in the OYL books for quite a while, I'd guess so they can actually have some suspense for the character. It's possible Roy will just be a major player there and will turn up OYL when his part's completed...

Actually, DC's refering to the main six (the Question, Ralph Dibney, Renee Montoya, Black Adam, Booster Gold, and Steel) only. Also, it's a bit early in OYL too so there's still a chance he'll show up somewhere else.

Wally West888 April 27th, 2006 01:46 PM

I think he'll end up in the JLA or in Checkmate or in the Suicide Squad if not he is dead.

Infernorhythm April 27th, 2006 01:51 PM

Geoff is too much of a fan of the Fab Five to kill Roy, right? He can't...If Roy dies I shall give up DC Comics. And I only read DC Comics, so I'm screwed.

aozoract April 27th, 2006 02:31 PM

Geoff's a Superboy fan too.

Look what happened. D:

gottaluvit April 27th, 2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aozoract
Geoff's a Superboy fan too.

Look what happened. D:

Exactly..And I bet they wont Infinite Crisis 7 to end with a shoker. The fact that DC steadfastly refused to answer direct questions on Arsenal's fate as well as him not being around OYL and they've dragged him in for the big final battle in Crises when he hasn't been in the entire mini untill now...I'm almost afraid to buy the next issue I don't have any doubt about whats goning to happen. Infinite Crisis will be the last comic I buy..Roy's a gonner.

Eggie April 27th, 2006 04:47 PM

Roy would be good on the Justice League since Ollie can't be on the team because he's the mayor. Oooooh, I like the idea of Roy on the team...Brad did tease about graduating some titans/former titans to the big leagues! Let's hope Roy makes it!

Roy Harper April 27th, 2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infernorhythm
Geoff is too much of a fan of the Fab Five to kill Roy, right? He can't...If Roy dies I shall give up DC Comics. And I only read DC Comics, so I'm screwed.

I agree... My avatar say for me!

Raydawggie April 27th, 2006 05:09 PM

I have a bad feeling he goes down fighting the Society.

Red_Hood April 27th, 2006 05:15 PM

I have a feeling a whole slue of characters go down stopping Doomsday, if youve read the VU special, youll see what I mean. Sadly I think Roy's one of them.