The Comic Bloc Forums

The Comic Bloc Forums (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ComicBlogs: The Voice of the People (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Strategies on seducing women: (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36613)

Dover Demon October 11th, 2006 10:10 PM

Strategies on seducing women:

First off, I say start reading women's interests magazines. If you can attain a deeper understanding of the female psyche, you're so far ahead in the game.

raw power72 October 11th, 2006 10:19 PM

I work in the beauty industry 99% of the challenge is done. So no need to read magazines. Usually that stuff is written by some bipolar women

Dover Demon October 11th, 2006 10:20 PM

I spend a lot of time reading men's magazines because the girls featured in them are hot! I'm not going to shy away from that. But they also give great advice. I've learned a LOT about women and dating strategies through that method. But take some time to read women's magazines as well. Get in touch with fashion, hair, and celebrity gossip. I find these are great ways to get girls talking to you. Remember, you need a "hook" to get a conversation started. This is been my method of reeling in the bait.

Dover Demon October 11th, 2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raw power72 (Post 790059)
I work in the beauty industry 99% of the challenge is done. So no need to read magazines. Usually that stuff is written by some bipolar women

Yes, complimenting a female celebrity on her beautiful skin will definitely show that you have an eye for that kind of thing. I often say Paris Hilton has got amazing skin. I often say that Jennifer Aniston has had some unique hairstyles in the past (even though I despise that actress). It shows that you care about your own appearance and those you associate with. That counts a lot for many a dame.

Dover Demon October 11th, 2006 10:26 PM

I hate to say this but a lot of men are totally clueless when it comes to the dating game. Have you ever read Cosmo, Glamour, or any of the other women's magazines on the stand? Just look at the covers.

20 Ways to Make Him Fall in Love with You... Instantly
Is Your Man a Cheater? Take Our Test and Find Out
Bedroom Tactics to Rock His World

You see women have been studying "us" since they were old enough to read. When we're out burning ants, playing ball, or watching cartoons, they're pouring over the latest edition of Seventeen and discovering "New Kissing Techniques that Will Leave Him Drooling."

It's time to reverse this situation. Every female strategy that can be used to lure you into her honey trap can be countered if you understand the depths of the female psyche.

Greg Owens October 13th, 2006 04:17 PM

Dover those magazines are junk. It's mindless filler aimed at women. It doesn't give any illumination into women it's just shallow crap. Most women don't care that much about Jennifer Aniston's frickin' hair let alone be impressed by some guy who wants to talk about it. They would either think the dude was gay or creepy. Neither of which help in the romance department. Most women aren't as dumb as those magazines let you think they are. Try talking to a real women and you will see what I'm talking about.

JMAngelo October 13th, 2006 04:50 PM

Wow Owens, you did something in one post that would have taken me paragraphs. High-five!

evilscratch October 13th, 2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dover Demon (Post 790046)
First off, I say start reading women's interests magazines. If you can attain a deeper understanding of the female psyche, you're so far ahead in the game.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...nerd-46422.jpg

Sean Boyle October 13th, 2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilscratch (Post 792612)

Haha. Spot on. Spot on

booyahsbaby October 13th, 2006 05:34 PM

How about talking about something you ACTUALLY care about.. that is what real relationships are based on... common interets.. so why try to talk to a girl about something you dont care about just to get her interest and dump her 2 days later because "you don't have the same interests"?

jasonleo October 13th, 2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booyahsbaby (Post 792657)
How about talking about something you ACTUALLY care about.. that is what real relationships are based on... common interets.. so why try to talk to a girl about something you dont care about just to get her interest and dump her 2 days later because "you don't have the same interests"?

Well being a playa means you are dumping girls in 2 days. Playas do not have gf, if they do, they have women on the side.

Preach on Playa. I have a few questions.
1) Should I pick the girl up in my mom's Dodge Caravan, or should I just get a bus ticket for her and meet up with her at the hook-up spot?
2) My dad's Old Spice or High Karate?

Greg Owens October 13th, 2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonleo (Post 792734)
Well being a playa means you are dumping girls in 2 days. Playas do not have gf, if they do, they have women on the side.

Preach on Playa. I have a few questions.
1) Should I pick the girl up in my mom's Dodge Caravan, or should I just get a bus ticket for her and meet up with her at the hook-up spot?
2) My dad's Old Spice or High Karate?

Since Dovy D is busy poring over old issues of Cosmo I'll help you out my friend.

1. The chick should be picking your bad self up. That way she will be empowered and you don't have to pay for things like parking or gas.

2. Aqua Velva. Wear a little. Drink a little. Boom. Your ready to "pahlay" as it were.

cookavich October 13th, 2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Owens (Post 792775)
Since Dovy D is busy poring over old issues of Cosmo I'll help you out my friend.

1. The chick should be picking your bad self up. That way she will be empowered and you don't have to pay for things like parking or gas.

2. Aqua Velva. Wear a little. Drink a little. Boom. Your ready to "pahlay" as it were.

Remember the well rounded playa always keeps a stash of roofies nearby.

kory_anders October 13th, 2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilscratch (Post 792612)

lol! Just gets better and better everytime ;)

UnbowedUnbroken October 13th, 2006 11:57 PM

To paraphrase the greatest movie of all time

Quote:

Reading this thread has been like watching retards trying to f**k a doorknob.
Dodgeball A true Underdog Story

:o :wtf:

Velocity9 October 14th, 2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Owens (Post 792775)

Not meaning to contribute to this but I've been picked up from my house and taken to thier houses in Seattle by two different women since I moved out less than a month ago. Saves on bus fare.