The Comic Bloc Forums

The Comic Bloc Forums (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Geoff's film, television and video games! (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Green Arrow tv show (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88737)

jafabian November 19th, 2012 11:46 AM

More Photos of Arrow and Huntress

Devlyn16 November 21st, 2012 07:07 PM

Quick Question: Is Laurel's Co-worker/BFF Black Lighning's niece?

jafabian November 27th, 2012 01:30 PM

David Anders Joins Arrow

jafabian November 28th, 2012 12:01 PM

Expanding the World of Arrow

Nice interview with Andrew Kreisberg.

chrisbenes November 29th, 2012 08:44 AM

Huntress!!! Yes!!!

jafabian November 29th, 2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisbenes (Post 1803016)
Huntress!!! Yes!!!

I liked her portrayal in here. The writers are developing the character well. Can't stand Ollie's sister though.

chrisbenes November 29th, 2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jafabian (Post 1803145)
I liked her portrayal in here. The writers are developing the character well. Can't stand Ollie's sister though.

agreed...Hope to see more of her and soon!

Also agree with the sister....She is annoying but I am hopping they turn her into Speedy

Jake1823 November 29th, 2012 11:38 PM

I dunno, I'm ok with Speedy. Oliver IS acting like a douche (to everyone that's not the audience and Diggle), and she's just calling him on it.

My biggest complaint is how wooden Stephen Amell is, especially when we finally got to see him act with a pretty solid actress in Jessica De Gouw (Helena). I was really drawn into De Gouw's performance, but cringed every time it was Amell's turn in the dialogue. When he's with Dinah, it's passable, as Katie Cassidy is about as wooden as he is.

I'm also wondering what the point of the Diggle character is, as he's just been a bit player since Oliver's brought him into the fold. He's an Alfred/Oracle type character, yet he doesn't play into the plot much. Kind of a waste, imo.

Anyway, I hope Huntress sticks around. She's good for this show.

jafabian November 30th, 2012 02:03 PM

Spartacus Star Manu Bennett Cast As Arrow’s Slade Wilson

Greg Waite November 30th, 2012 05:02 PM

The dinners between Ollie and Helena and Tommy and Laurel were really good. Talk about opposite!!

I'm hoping to see more Walter and Ollie interact. The dynamic between them could be developed more.

ronaldj December 1st, 2012 07:29 PM

getting better all the time...

jafabian December 6th, 2012 11:57 AM

Promo for the Mid-Season Finale of Arrow

jafabian December 7th, 2012 02:43 PM

Arrow Teases Winter Finale

Jake1823 December 7th, 2012 03:05 PM

Disappointed that Helena didn't stay longer. She'll probably be back, but that was an intriguing character to me. I think a spin-off is in order!

chrisbenes December 8th, 2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake1823 (Post 1804201)
Disappointed that Helena didn't stay longer. She'll probably be back, but that was an intriguing character to me. I think a spin-off is in order!

ast I was hoping she would stick around as a sorta sidekick. I would have been ok with them switching out Canary with Huntress. Sad how it turned out but I agree she'll be back and I would hope it would be sooner rather than later

ronaldj December 9th, 2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake1823 (Post 1804201)

agree we need her around as his sidekick....they did a good job with her character hope there is more (of her) coming.....