The Comic Bloc Forums

The Comic Bloc Forums (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Comic Shop: Creators (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Slackerville (http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6)

greenlflash 2184 April 30th, 2009 09:30 AM

Nova good this week Chris?

I keep meaning to get the book, I really should buy it, it's written by DnA!

chrisbenes April 30th, 2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlflash 2184 (Post 1450546)
Nova good this week Chris?

I keep meaning to get the book, I really should buy it, it's written by DnA!

Nova was Fantastic!!!

Wayne Voto April 30th, 2009 11:05 AM

still reading my book from yesterday.

chrisbenes April 30th, 2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Voto (Post 1450598)
still reading my book from yesterday.

I still have a bunch to read. But had to read Nova 1st.

What a great read!! You'll love it!

greenlflash 2184 April 30th, 2009 12:42 PM

Should get my books by Saturday.

I went with Thunderbolts, Sherlock Holmes, X Men Origins: Wolverine, Superman, Legion Of Three Worlds and Green Lantern.

I love the fact that Deadpool is getting so much exposure.

chrisbenes April 30th, 2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlflash 2184 (Post 1450647)
Should get my books by Saturday.

I went with Thunderbolts, Sherlock Holmes, X Men Origins: Wolverine, Superman, Legion Of Three Worlds and Green Lantern.

I love the fact that Deadpool is getting so much exposure.

DAMN!!!

I forgot to get Sherlock Holmes...Guess I'm headed back to the shop today!

greenlflash 2184 April 30th, 2009 01:06 PM

I think it will be worth the trip. I've read some good reviews. Ed Brubaker said he enjoyed it apparently.

greenlflash 2184 April 30th, 2009 01:18 PM

This will happen one day...
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...8030354863.jpg

chrisbenes April 30th, 2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlflash 2184 (Post 1450664)
I think it will be worth the trip. I've read some good reviews. Ed Brubaker said he enjoyed it apparently.

Just picked it up. Will read it tonight...Can't wait!!

chrisbenes April 30th, 2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlflash 2184 (Post 1450671)

Please tell me this is a joke!!

Although..I love the stache on the Death Star!

greenlflash 2184 May 1st, 2009 07:53 AM

First Iron Man 2 photo released! It's the very definition of awesome!

Wayne Voto May 1st, 2009 07:54 AM

I really don't want to wake up this morning.

greenlflash 2184 May 1st, 2009 07:58 AM

Good news is you can relax at the weekend!

I'm going to see X Men Origins: Wolverine this weekend!

chrisbenes May 1st, 2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenlflash 2184 (Post 1451055)
First Iron Man 2 photo released! It's the very definition of awesome!

Where...where!!!

chrisbenes May 1st, 2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Voto (Post 1451056)
I really don't want to wake up this morning.

YOu and me both!!

But it is no pants friday :D

greenlflash 2184 May 1st, 2009 10:35 AM

I've been thinking...

Who's right in the moral sense, Tom or Jerry.

I'm gonna go with Tom.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2000-2008 Comic Bloc All characters and titles are by their respective owners.